Location: Meridian, Idaho
Come Join a team of hard working, compassionate, and experienced Respiratory Therapist - RRT team at St. Luke's Health System in Boise! We take to heart making a difference in our patients lives and strive each day to give them the best experience! Our team works together cohesively to accomplish the best care and provide a comfortable environment. St. Luke's has a rich culture and is a top 15 Health System nation wide! join the team that will help you grow your skills and achieve your goals!
- Initiate assessment based on the patient's presenting problems or needs and the physician's medical diagnosis.
- Complete ongoing assessments according to policy and/or as determined by patient condition.
- Perform basic and advanced therapeutic interventions.
- Determine the impact of interventions on the patient's condition and recognize the patient's progress toward meeting desired outcomes.
- Document care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Involve patient, family and/or other significant individuals in care decisions and in learning self-care skills preparing for transfer to subsequent care environments.
- Coordinate care between other professional disciplines as needed for patients with deficiencies and abnormalities associated with the cardiopulmonary system.
- Share essential information, through documentation and oral communication, with healthcare team members and other customers common to the unit/area(s) of assignment.
- Serve as a role model and mentor to new and less experienced staff and students in health professions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Valid license to practice respiratory therapy in state of practice
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Registered Respiratory Therapist credentials by National Board for Respiratory Care Current CPR Healthcare Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Ryan a firstname.lastname@example.org
The city of Meridian is a suburb of Boise located approximately 10 miles from downtown Boise. Meridian is a premier place to live and work with just under 90,000 residents. This clean and attractive city is framed by mountains and has a pleasant mild, 4-season climate and excellent commerce. The city offers a wide selection of nearby recreational activities such as skiing, 130 miles of hiking trails and 25 miles of paths which link 850 acres of parks. Meridian offers premier shopping, dining and entertainment.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.