Work-life balance others only dream of! Join a low stress, established Occupational Medicine Team!
Guthrie Medical Group, PC, a Nurse Practitioner to join a collegial Occupational Medicine team-working closely with collaborating physicians. Framework of multispecialty clinic, employing nearly 500 physicians and advanced practice providers
Highlights of position:
- Enjoy a salaried opportunity, with a typical workday performing occupational medicine services and injured-workers care
- Low-stress environment
- No call and no night, weekend, or holiday work
- A work/life balance others only dream of
- Established practice
- Guthrie's Section of Occupational Medicine is established, boasting a 25-year history that is regionally unsurpassed.
- Serving over 2000 corporate clients
- Many of Fortune 500 caliber
- Very loyal
Five (5) sister hospitals, 32 satellite offices, and several subsidiaries in system.
- Guthrie supports the latest technology, including EMR (Epic).
- Nestled in the heart of the Endless Mountains in northern Pennsylvania, as well as in many areas of quaint Upstate New York, Guthrie offers unrivaled quality of life.
- Low cost of living
- Excellent schools, colleges, and universities in area
- Minimal traffic
- Low crime rate
- Driving time to metro Philadelphia, NYC, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Toronto averaging 5 hours
- Two, nearby regional airports connected to national airline hubs
- Skiing, boating, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, and many other outdoor activities available, spanning the seasons
- World-famous wineries, numbering in the dozens, in New York's nearby Finger Lakes Region
- Join a nationally recognized physician-led organization in a financially robust, integrated healthcare system that is recognized for its quality and efficiency in delivering healthcare services to an area covering more than 14,000 square miles.
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Kristin Raupers at 570-887-6490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
Home to 10,500 residents, Corning has been described as one of "America's best small towns." Historic Market Street in Corning's Gaffer District boasts over one hundred boutique shops, bakeries, art galleries, craft beverage producers, and farm-to-table restaurant options. The Gaffer District hosts unique events every season, such as the Wineglass Marathon, GlassFest, and Sparkle. The Corning Museum of Glass welcomes thousands of visitors annually and offers live glassblowing shows and demonstrations. Upstate New York's only Smithsonian Affiliate, The Rockwell Museum, holds a world-class collection of Western and contemporary Native American Art and other rotating exhibits.
Learn more: https://www.corningfingerlakes.com/