Location: Elkton, Maryland
ChristianaCare Cardiology practice at Union Hospital is looking for a Medical Assistant.
A cardiologist is a physician with special training and skill in finding, treating, and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels. A cardiologist may recommend any of a variety of tests that can evaluate symptoms like shortness of breath, heart murmurs, chest pains or dizzy spells. Cardiologists are specially trained to treat heart attacks, heart failure and other serious diseases.
The ChristianaCare Cardiology practice at Union Hospital is located at 137 West High Street in Elkton, Maryland.
You will be joining a team of four physicians, one senior medical assistant and one office assistant.
- This is a full-time Monday to Friday position (8am to 4:30pm)
- No weekends, no holidays. This position offers a great work life balance.
Please upload your updated resume at the time of application!
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- A graduate of a recognized Medical Assistant Program or hold current Medical Assistant Certification by a national organization accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) or the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Strengths and Qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills
When we lead with love, excellence is inevitable.