Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Frye Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join a large, hospital-employed cardiology group in Hickory, NC- 53 mi from Charlotte. This position is replacing a retiring physician--with an opportunity to take over an established patient base.
About the Position:
- FryeCare Cardiology is a collegial group consisting of 11 cardiologist- with a mix of interventional, invasive, EP and general cardiologists
- Frye Regional also has 3 CV Surgeons
- Be a part of the Duke Heart Network- with a direct working relationship with the Duke University cardiologists
- Stemi Call is 1:7/General Cardiology Call 1:11
- Hickory is the primary location with satellite clinic responsibilities as well
- TAVR-training is welcome but not required
- Located at 420 North Center Street in Hickory, North Carolina (28601)
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system. FRMC, which is Primary Stroke Center Certified and has earned Chest Pain Center w/ PCI Accreditation, offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte & Asheville--and ranked one of the "Best Places to Live in NC" by U.S. News & World Report. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition & promise.