All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
*$20,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Nights, 7p-7a, Weekend Rotation Required
Location: 7727 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL 32822
· The East Orlando Emergency Department has 80 treatment areas and sees over 104,000 patients each year, ranging from infants to geriatric.
· AdventHealth East Campus Emergency Department is an academic medical center providing Post Graduate training for Physicians (3 medical residencies).
· Our ED is also a clinical training environment for Nurses and Ancillary Support Personal. In addition to currently being the busiest ED in the AdventHealth System, the Gallup Company (measuring employee satisfaction) has rated us as having world-class employee satisfaction thanks to our family-minded, spiritually centered atmosphere.
The community you’ll be caring for:
· AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area
· A recent 200,000 square-foot expansion project upgraded the hospital to 265 beds, with a spacious patient tower and 80 new private rooms designed to enhance the holistic care experience
· Annual number of emergency cases: 89,018
· satisfaction thanks to our family-minded, spiritually centered atmosphere.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
*Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and Relocation