Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System is seeking an Echo Tech to join our team in the Boise area.
The St. Luke's Echo team is a group of highly-skilled clinicians, providing quality care in both the inpatient and outpatient settings at a variety of St. Luke's facilities. The positive culture that has been built by this team has resulted in an environment that values the excellent working relationships and respect from physicians, collaboration among team members, and a healthy work/life balance.
- Responsible for preparing patients and diagnostic equipment for imaging procedures. Explain procedures to patients.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and records necessary for interpretation of the study(s).
- Perform Saline Contrast Study (bubble studies) as necessary.
- Provide necessary reports and maintain echo records, charges, and files.
- Maintain equipment and supplies.
- Ensure the proper exam is being performed. Consult provider as needed.
- Participate in call rotation as assigned.
- May lead and mentor others, acting as the first point of escalation. Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no supervision.
- Performs advanced ECHO procedures (e.g. TEE, 3-D, etc).
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associate's or Bachelors' degree in healthcare field
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CCI) OR Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer certification (ARDMS).
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.